Monday, August 31, 2009

So, I am going to begin my first Russian class today in about 20 minutes.  To be honest, I am not nervous yet about the difficulty of the class.  I want to be able to start to understand the language and symbols.  I am slightly worried though about how the class will progress and the difficulty level.  I am sure I will begin to get nervous soon.  This whole experience so far has been like starting freshmen year again, and I know I am not ready for classes to start.  I still feel like it is summer and I am just on vacation.  I think I am ok right now only because I feel like I will be heading back to the States.  I think I will have more culture shock when the orientation week is over, and I begin a life here for 3 months.  I just have to wait to see right now, it seems like I do a lot of waiting for many things.

            Anyway, I am off to my first Russian class now.

 

With Much Love,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment