Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Apologies

Ok, so sorry I had to post two different ones at the same time because my internet access has been non-existent.  

But I also want to say sorry about any grammar mistakes, it is really just my ramblings and like a journal so I don't correct it besides spelling.  

I hope you all enjoy it!  Plus if you want mail or a gift from Russia leave  a comment on this post!  And pictures will be up hopefully next internet access! 

Thanks and I hope everything is going well back in the States!

With much Love, 
Emily

3 comments:

  1. So, I had two things for you from my travels. One was from Germany from last year, the other was from london from this year. But they're missing. And I don't know where to begin to look for them, because I recently cleaned. So that may take a while to get to you. ANyway, I love you oodles, and I really wish I could visit you in Russia!!! Maybe I'll live there one day. I do plan on living a lot of places. so right, well, I'll be reading this, so update often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you!! I'm so excited to be reading about your grandiose adventures!!! :) Anyway, if you see anything that screams Jenn, I'd be more than happy to have it. Just saying. I can't wait to see where this journey takes you!!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest emily send me a postcard of something crazy you find in russia :)

    ReplyDelete