Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's All Good!

Hey everyone! 

            Thank you so much for the support!  Things have gotten much better and I have gotten to know the people in the group so much better, which helps.  Plus I am joining a gym with some other people from the group and you all know how exercise really helps me focus and stay unstressed. 

            And here is the best news!  I am going to Istanbul, Turkey!!!  I am going for our fall semester break and so excited!!  Some other people from the group are going so it will be awesome! 

            Ok, well it is late here and I need to sleep since I have decided to take 18 credits this semester and thus I have all my elective classes tomorrow.  I don’t think it will be that bad.  Thank you again and I will try to update with the weekend activities later!

 

With Much Love

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment